We are a cannabis seed company, based purely online, looking to hire a full time SEO Specialist mainly focused on Content Management from an SEO perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Content Strategy: develop and execute a high-level, SEO-informed content strategy.
- Content development: be the key driver of managing the SEO content calendar, coordinating with contributors, assigning content, determining deadlines and deliverables.
- Content production: Produce and optimize SEO and Editorial site content in the CMS, supporting efforts to scale. Pay careful attention to external/internal cross-linking, page structure & SEO information.
- Manage Freelance Contributors to maintain high-quality, high-volume output of health content.
- Link building: create an end-to-end strategy to drive organic traffic and reputation growth.
- Content re-optimization: own re-optimization campaigns.
- Keyword Research: be the key point of contact for keyword research & content gap analyses. Collaborate with the SEO Manager to plan and execute keyword research across all product initiatives.
- Collaborate: Be a contributing member of Homegrown’s Team, working cross-functionally with the Project Manager, Designers and more to generate new ideas for content that helps drive our products forward.
- 4+ years of editorial SEO experience
- Excellent english written communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with a wide network of freelance writers
- Experience with Ahrefs, Google Analytics & Search Console, Excel
- Highly organized
- Strong communicator
- Excel in fast paced environment with high ambiguity and rapid change needed—you make stuff happen
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate multiple work streams simultaneously
- Ability to drive on detail-oriented tasks while working toward larger strategic goals
- Team player. No task is too small for anyone on our team. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes.
Conditions & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Remote job
- You’ll work with international, young, proactive and skillful team
- Realistic growth opportunities
- Freelance contract
How to apply
If you are interested in this position please send an email to [email protected] briefing your experience in this role and your CV.