Blue Cookies Feminized by Kyle Kushman
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over A$100 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 10-14 days. However, it can take up to 25-30 working days in some cases.
Girl Scout Cookies is a cross of OG Kush and Durban Poison that exudes a sweet and earthy blend of flavors and aromas. It's also highly potent and capable of inducing a soaring high followed by full-bodied relaxation. Blueberry, on the other hand, is arguably one of the best-smelling and greatest-tasting cultivars ever created. This former High Times Cannabis Cup Best Indica delivers a long-lasting combination of mental and physical effects.
Blue Cookies is an exceptional representation of both the coveted Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry lineages. Its effects are strikingly reminiscent of the former, but with an extra medley of berry scents and flavors. It's a relaxing, Indica-dominant toke that doesn't get too heavy too quickly, giving you plenty of time to finish off final tasks before calling it a day. It's also said to have a number of medicinal benefits.
Growing Blue Cookies From Feminized Seeds
Homegrown Cannabis Co.'s Blue Cookies feminized seeds have a high germination rate, and the taproots appear quickly when using the paper towel method. Each little bean contains superior genetics that guarantees a 99% female turnout, developing into a naturally hardy and resilient plant that even beginners can grow successfully.
It's a potent little number, with up to 25% THC. Its profile can be further boosted by using organic soil as the medium. Doing this provides two benefits: first, it enhances the terpene profile resulting in better flavors. Second, and most importantly, these terpenoids work in synergy with the cannabinoids, magnifying each other's effects.
Blue Cookies can also be cultivated using a soilless medium such as hydroponics. When grown in a Sea of Green setup, its yield after 8 to 10 weeks of flowering can hit 1.31 ounces per square foot. It performs even better outdoors in sunny and warm locations, with each plant capable of producing about 19 ounces during harvest in the last week of September. Extending the harvest time by a week can make the buds even more potent, increasing their couch-locking effect.
Fragrance And Flavor
Blue Cookies has the traditional earthy, floral aroma of GSC with an added twist of berries and forest fruits.
Blue Cookies hits quite quickly, with a noticeable euphoric buzz that calms the nerves and promotes an upbeat and happy demeanor.
The initial cerebral effect only lasts half an hour or so, at which point the Indica properties start to take over. A soothing sensation washes over every inch of the body, uplifting the spirit and complementing the euphoric high. Even if consumed in moderate amounts, the physical effects can be quite intense and profound.
At its peak, it is almost impossible not to give in and simply stop what you're doing, sit down, and chill. In many cases consumers drift off to sleep, making this cultivar perfect for early evening use.
Common side effects of Blue Cookies include dry eyes and cottonmouth, and some people may feel dizzy when making abrupt movements. In extreme cases, the overbearing effects of THC as a result of excessive indulgence could cause paranoia or anxiety.