Candy Kush Feminized by Kyle Kushman
With over 20 years of experience in the cannabis industry, we have the grow-how from the experts! We deliver high-quality, fast-germinating seeds with impeccable and stabilized genetics swiftly and discreetly worldwide at a competitive price.
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
Think of Candy Kush as a well-deserved treat after a long, exhausting day at work: it's sweet like a dessert and should come last. Its effects are certainly worth waiting for, and it'll soon put you in a state of relaxation and reverie.
A true California baby, this bud is a blend of two of the state's best cannabis classics, OG Kush and Trainwreck. It's an Indica heavy hybrid that shows off contrasting traits from each of its parents. You can expect a powerful mind and body experience from this delicious weed.
In terms of appearance, the plant looks a lot like a Sativa and it should be cultivated as such. It's tall and will need plenty of room to prosper. These feminized seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. make things easier, since they create a pretty much all-female crop, which means less time and effort is spent weeding out the males.
Growing Candy Kush from Feminized Seeds
Candy Kush is one of the most resinous strains out there, and it gets growers going crazy in anticipation of harvest. It's a delight to grow and it doesn't need much attention, so even beginners can try their hands at it.
Indoors, Candy Kush thrives especially well in a SCROG setup. It spends 9 to 10 weeks in the flowering period, after which you can expect a yield of 1.47 to 1.8 ounces per square foot.
This Sativa-looking plant loves the sun and matures beautifully in places with a warm climate. It's also possible to grow it in the northern hemisphere, but good timing is essential. Harvest time must fall around mid-October, and each plant will produce around 14 to 17.5 ounces of buds.
Fragrance and Flavor
Candy Kush is a feast for the senses. On inhale, its sweet scent pleases the nostrils with earthy and fruity undertones. There are also notes of berry, candy and citrus in its flavor.
Although it's hard-hitting, Candy Kush can be a creeper, so it's best to go easy even if it doesn't kick in right away. When it does finally take effect, it'll take over the mind first, before softening the body until it melts on the couch. If you're planning on lighting up this sugary treat, make sure your calendar is clear.
As opposed to the typical cerebral buzz, this ganja brings a trance-like psychedelic high. Images will appear more vivid, with colors and visuals seeming so real you'll feel as though you can touch them. At the same time, you'll feel profound happiness and relaxation.
As time progresses, the physical stone will increase, leading you towards the gates of slumber. Slowly, the hazy high will give way to deep sleep.
Feminized Candy Kush Seeds
Easy to grow and with out-of-this-world effects – could Candy Kush be any more perfect? Well, the answer is yes, because with these feminized seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co., easy just got even easier, and big yields got even bigger!
Your question will appear on the site once someone answers it.