Carmen 2.0 Feminized by Kyle Kushman
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over A$100 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 10-14 days. However, it can take up to 25-30 working days in some cases.
The original Carmen caused a stir in the medical cannabis community – with 8.5% THC and up to 12.5% CBD, it's said to be great for easing mental and physical complaints. Its calming properties provide reason enough to keep a decent stash of this strain in case it's ever needed, and its mandarin flavor tastes far better than pharmaceutical drugs.
The breeders decided to rework Carmen to further raise its CBD level. To this end, they added Nightingale to the mix, which boosted the new hybrid's THC to CBD ratio to 1:2.
In tests, Carmen 2.0's CBD level has ranged from 13 to 20%, with a THC level between 1 and 9%. This new high-CBD hybrid is said to bring immense therapeutic benefits without getting people high. Its psychoactive effects are barely noticeable.
The highly medicinal Carmen 2.0 is a delight to grow. It thrives indoors or out, producing a generous and long-lasting yield. Homegrown Cannabis Co. – one of the best sources of high-CBD strains – makes obtaining Carmen 2.0 feminized seeds easier and more convenient than ever. These beans are the result of a meticulous selection and testing process that ensures high germination rate and unparalleled reliability.
Growing Carmen 2.0 Feminized Seeds
Carmen 2.0 is a versatile specimen that flourishes in any environment. Most people grow it indoors, either out of necessity or because it gives them more control over environmental conditions, allowing greater balance between high quality and yield.
It's a small-to-medium sized plant that's perfect for the Sea of Green setup, which offers several key benefits. Growers can:
• Shorten the vegetative phase by starting with clones.
• Duplicate the desired traits and characteristics of the chosen source.
• Create a perpetual harvest, resulting in immense savings by eliminating the need to buy more seeds.
The choice of medium is a matter of preference. Hydroponics works well and promotes vigorous growth when paired with a powerful HID lamp, but some gardeners prefer organic soil as it creates a richer terpene profile. The terpenes themselves not only have potential therapeutic benefits, but may also enhance the effects of other cannabinoids, including CBD.
After 7 to 9 weeks, Carmen 2.0 can produce 1 – 1.15 ounces of buds per square foot. If grown outdoors, it prefers a sunny environment, and the harvest time usually falls in the first week of October with each plant yielding around 12.3 ounces.
Fragrance and Flavor
Carmen 2.0 exudes a fruity, citrusy blend of oranges and berries with a sweet twist.
With low levels of THC, Carmen 2.0 does not have much to offer experienced recreational enthusiasts. Even beginners may not feel its psychoactive effects. Since its THC level ranges from 1 – 9%, the most you're likely to feel is a subtle, uplifting cerebral buzz. As the CBD compound works its way into the system, it further adds to the calming effects.
Unlike high THC strains, it's not likely to cause severe adverse reactions. Even in higher-than- usual doses, paranoia and anxiety are uncommon, although going above the recommended amount is strongly discouraged. Some people may experience cottonmouth and dry eyes, which are associated with almost all cannabis strains.
Carmen 2.0 Feminized Seeds
The original Carmen is said to be a remarkable medicinal strain. When Nightingale, with its impressive CBD to THC ratio, was added to the mix, an awesome new high-CBD progeny was born.
For recreational users, the effects are likely to manifest as nothing more than a subtle, barely noticeable euphoric buzz. But this strain is not meant for recreational consumption. Instead, it's a potential source of reprieve from many debilitating conditions – and getting 'high' is often the last thing medicinal patients want.
Home cultivators are in luck. These feminized seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. contain stable genetics that, when grown under the right conditions, produce a massive stash of top-quality high-CBD buds.