Steve's Hellfire OG Feminized by Kyle Kushman
With over 20 years of experience in the cannabis industry, we have the grow-how from the experts! We deliver high-quality, fast-germinating seeds with impeccable and stabilized genetics swiftly and discreetly worldwide at a competitive price.
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH/eCheck: It is even simpler than using card. You'll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle, GPay and Cashapp.
- Pay by Bank: We offer bank transfer and counter deposit or billpay also. You will receive detailed instructions in your order confirmation email.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how. Learn how to pay by Bitcoin with our guide.
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
If you feel spoilt for choice in picking which strain to try next, why not get an expert's advice? With Homegrown Cannabis Co's Cultivars With Character, you can get your hands on Steve's Hellfire OG in feminized seed form. Steve DeAngelo is hailed as 'the father of the legal cannabis industry', so his endorsement speaks volumes. You can rest assured this strain reaches his sky-high standards and it absolutely won't fail yours.
Steve's Hellfire OG has a mix of herbal and peppery flavors from its OG Kush and SFV OG Kush lineage. It's a potent strain, with a THC strength around 20%, and is great for winding down at the end of the day. Its intense high kicks in quickly, sending a rush of euphoria and happiness followed by head to toe relaxation. It cloaks the body with a comfortable lethargy until the high wanes and sleep takes over.
Insanely potent strains like Hellfire OG can be a dream come true for medical marijuana patients dealing with chronic ailments. Its powerful punch may reduce stress and pain within a few minutes. The pungent bud can also help prevent insomnia.
While Hellfire OG may be too potent for newbies, its growth demands are simple enough for the less experienced to cater to. OG Kush enthusiasts will love the fact that this strain is not as hard to cultivate as its parent. These feminized seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. are designed to produce female seedlings 99% of the time, removing the burden of eliminating males. Being the budchild of West Coast parents, the plant loves a warm and sunny climate but can also thrive and produce heavy yields in a well-managed, indoor growery.
Growing Steve's Hellfire OG Feminized Seeds
Steve's Hellfire OG is a relatively short plant. It produces small and dense buds with a bright green hue — each one covered in red-orange pistils and glimmering with frosty alabaster trichomes.
Luckily, getting your hands on these toke-worthy flowers is quite simple. The strain has a very low hermaphroditic tendency, so unless exposed to constant or prolonged stress, it's unlikely to pop hermaphrodite balls or nanners. It also benefits from SFV OG Kush's high resilience against common pests and pathogens.
These tips may help you get the best results possible:
• Avoid pH imbalance, which could result in nutrient deficiency, by regularly checking your medium's pH level. The ideal pH is between 6.0 to 7.0 for soil and around 5.5 to 6.5 for hydroponic systems.
• Grow in a Sea of Green (SOG) setup to maximize small spaces, force early flowering and produce bigger yields.
• Being a child of two West Coast strains, this variant thrives in the dry, sunny and warm climate of coastal California. Places with Mediterranean-style weather, like Southern Italy and Spain, are also excellent choices.
• Cultivating indoors allows better control of crucial grow factors. The RH level should be between 45 and 55% and the daytime temperature around 69 to 77°F during the vegetative phase. Once the 12/12 light cycle begins, adjust to 35 to 45% and 68 to 75°F to prevent high moisture levels, which will, in turn, hinder mold and mildew. The nighttime temperature should only be 7 to 9° cooler throughout.
Combining favorable conditions, proper feeding and a suitable grow technique can deliver around 14 ounces per square meter of indoor space after 8 to 9 weeks of flowering. Outdoors, each properly-pampered Steve's Hellfire OG plant can deliver 14 ounces of ripe buds by mid-October in the northern hemisphere and April in the south.
Fragrance and Flavor
These dense buds have a pine-like fragrance and taste that's like being lost in a conifer forest. Notes of freshly ground pepper and herbs can also be savored.
Steve's Hellfire OG delivers an incredible experience you'll desire time and time again. It goes for the head first, providing a strong burst of euphoria that'll make you forget about your worries and daily tasks. If you mistook this plant for a daytime strain, think again. But if you need a pick-me-up after a long day of work, this is your bud.
The calming effect intensifies as the dosage increases, until it eventually takes on a sedative quality that mimics heavy narcotic use. Before long, your body will sink deep into the couch, and even the most experienced will feel pleasantly lethargic. The eventual wind-down usually culminates in a good night's sleep.
Steve's Hellfire OG Feminized Seeds
You don't have to be an expert to grow these feminized Steve's Hellfire OG seeds from Homegrown Cannabis Co. This resilient strain produces up to 14 ounces per plant in warm, sunny outdoor locations, or 14 ounces per square meter indoors. Light up Hellfire OG for a relaxing evening with potential relief from stress, chronic pain and insomnia.